June 30, 2022
Spring in a Cup
Floral, fragrant, and beautiful. What more could we ask for? Spring in a Cup is a super simple recipe from our friend @ohfoursvn on IG, that captures all of our favorite things! This drink is perfect as a relaxing before bed treat, to make for someone you love, and even to help treat colds and flus with the antioxidants and vitamins from the flowers!
USE CODE '5OFF' TO GET $5 OFF TODAY!
- 1 Royal Chrysanthemum flower tea
- 1 Shangri-La Rose flower tea
- 190-200°F Boiling Water
1. Add 1 whole Chrysanthemum flower to your cup and pour in 190-200°F boiling water.
2. Allow to Chrysanthemum flower to steep for 3-5 minutes, keeping the flower fully submerged using bamboo tongs.
3. Once steeped, add Rose petals on top of your Chrysanthemum flower tea.
4. Stir in however much honey you like.