A sprinkle of rose, a handful of fresh fruit, a dash of sweetness... Are we making a love spell or a flower tea recipe? Rosy Love Tea is both! Roses are historically a symbol of love and romance, add a touch of sweeter, and you have the perfect recipe enhance the feelings. Made using our Special Connection Set by our friend @hicathycafe on IG, this Rosy Love Tea will definitely impress your lover!
GET $5 OFF TODAY USING CODE ‘5OFF’
- 1 Whole Rose flower tea
- 190-200°F Boiling Water
3. While your Rose flower tea is steeping, pour a handful of raspberries into a bowl.
4. Drizzle agave on top of the raspberries.
5. Muddle the raspberries with a fork.
1. Put 1 tbsp of your muddled raspberries at the bottom of the glass.
2. Pour the steeped Rose flower tea on top.