Freelance Marketing Coordinator
Are you thirsty?
Join us in a whole new floral paradise.
We’re The Qi – a wellness brand rooted in ancient Eastern holistic wellness wisdom delivering beautiful sensory daily rituals for the modern-day folks to feel more joy, nourishment, and inner calm through flower teas.
We’re currently remote, but we're based in NYC. Come blossom with us!
The Qi is looking for an F/T freelance marketing associate to join our small and mighty team. The Marketing Associate is a critical role that will help in developing, executing, and analyzing marketing plans to grow our brand. Think joyful, impactful, grass-root marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate is a leader who is creative and analytical, who is results-oriented, thinks about our customer and community first, and can excel inside a nimble, entrepreneurial environment. We are a scrappy, passionate team that values bold ideas, intelligent risks & measurable results. And having a lot of fun while doing it. We live and breathe our mission.
What you'll do:
· Assist in the development and execution of short and long-term Outside The Box thinking marketing plans and campaigns
· Develop and execute social media strategy across all owned channels (IG & tiktok)
· Help with community building through research, recruit and content creators to join our brand ambassador program and build long term relationships to bloom together
· Help coordinate and set up monthly IG giveaways and email sweepstakes
· Assist with email marketing newsletters (using Klaviyo) and blog posts (on Shopify)
· Monitor key metrics, provide monthly reporting, and make recommendations accordingly
· Responsible for maintaining and updating omnichannel brand assets (ecomm, digital, mobile, wholesale), including graphics, video, and marketing copy. Monitor online reviews and report accordingly.
· Have a keen understanding of the competitive landscape, consumer insights, new food/bev trends, and culture
· Provide general office administrative support to all functional areas as needed
Who you are:
- Ideally based in NYC, but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree (business, marketing or related field)
- 1-2 years of marketing experience
- A go-getter with a Problem Solving Mindset and a positive can-do attitude
- Balance of art & science - ability to think creatively & strategically with a strong business mindset
- Comfortable with using data throughout aspects of the role, turning consumer and social insights into strategic thinking
- Excellent communication (written, oral) and organizational skills
- Ability to survive and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Adobe)
Highly Preferred Qualifications:
· Consumer Packaged Goods food and beverage experience from either a brand side or agency side
$15-$18/hr. Starting ASAP till year-end with the opportunity to extend and be promoted.
To apply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about one food/beverage brand you love personally, and one that you admire professionally.