Holiday Popup Sales Associate
We're looking for passionate and friendly seasonal Sales Associates who love to help others and share our flower teas to join the team for our Union Square holiday pop-up market (from Nov 17 – Dec 24, market opens daily M-F 11am - 8pm, Sat 10am - 8pm, Sun 11am - 7pm).
We’re looking to hire two associates who are reliable and honest, and love sharing knowledge of our products with customers to create a memorable and delightful shopping experience.
- Delivering an excellent customer service experience that includes and is not limited to greeting customers, answering questions, offering assistance, suggesting items, and providing product information
- Cleaning & organizing the popup booth at the end of each shift to make sure it's always kept clean, neat, and stocked
- Picking up inventory from HQ office weekly to keep booth fully stocked
- Taking payments with credit cards using our POS (Point of purchase System)
- Assisting to ensure the efficient operation of day-to-day sales – opening/closing popup booth on time
- Compiling and keeping notes of customer feedback, the good, the bad, and everything else in between so we can improve.
- Must be able to work full day shifts and some weekends
- Past retail sales experience is preferred
- Outstanding customer service and selling skills
- Efficiency in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Excellent computer skills
Compensation: $15/hr + 5% commission*.
*The pay can be quite juicy for the right sales person. During our last holiday Popup the Sales Associates averaged $24/hr.
Expected hours: 20 – 40 per week
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNSHIP
The Qi's Marketing intern will be involved in all aspects of the project management and creative process. This ranges from concepts to content creation — all while learning about the inner workings of small businesses and developing skills for a career in digital marketing.
You'll work closely with our founder, Lisa, to gather market research and analytics to help develop campaign ideas, social media campaigns across Instagram & TikTok, email marketing, SEO/Blogging and more.
To apply: email your resume, why you'd be a good fit, and your fav food/bev brand to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: I love digital marketing