Rose Pistachio 'Nice' Cream
Happy National Ice Cream Day!
We love ice cream as much as the next person, but we don't love how unhealthy it can be. Especially when we want to eat it everyday! So to celebrate National Ice Cream Day this year, we answered our own prayers for an ice cream that is delicious AND healthy enough to enjoy all the time. We hope you love this Rose Pistachio 'Nice' Cream as much as we do!
Use code '5off' today to get $5 off!
- Whole Rose Flower Tea
- Coconut Cream
- Rose Simple Syrup (See the recipe HERE)
1. Cut your bananas into about 1 inch sized pieces and put into a blender.
2. Add 1 heaping tbsp of coconut cream into the blender.
3. Blend until the bananas and coconut cream are completely combined and creamy.
4. Crush up 1 whole Rose flower & add the petals to your creamy banana and coconut cream mixture.
5. Blend the Rose flower petals into your banana and coconut cream mixture for about 30 seconds or until the Rose petals are evenly distributed.
How to Enjoy
1. Pour you Rose Banana Coconut Nice Cream into a cup or bowl.
2. Crush up some nuts (we used pistachios) and add them to the top of your Nice Cream.
3. Drizzle some Rose Simple Syrup onto your Nice Cream. To learn how to make Rose Simple Syrup, click HERE!