Happy World Chocolate Day!
We LOVE chocolate and we LOVE flowers... so of course we combined them to celebrate this very special day! Taking a break from the drink recipes to bring you a snack that you can make to round out your tea parties. This super delicious Flower Petal White Chocolate Bark is best enjoyed with a cup of flower tea. Dip the bark into the hot water and prepare for the most delicious flavor EVER! This is the perfect dessert to make for yourself to pick on over a few days and to make for someone you love when they're craving something sweet! It also make the best gift for when you're looking to share something unique that came from the heart!
USE CODE '5OFF' TO GET $5 OFF TODAY!
- The Qi's Floral Tasting Collection
- Petals of edible Shangri-La Rose flower
- Petals of edible Blue Lotus flower
- Petals of edible Royal Chrysanthemum flower
- 9 oz of White Chocolate
1. Melt 9 oz of white chocolate over double boiler, stirring occasionally until smooth.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and Spread your melted white chocolate evenly onto the baking tray.
4. Sprinkle your edible flower petals onto the white chocolate in the baking tray.
5. Put your baking tray into the fridge and Allow to cool for at least 2 hours.
6. After cooling, cut your chocolate bark into pieces and Voila!