Clear Flower Tea Bombs (Sugar Free)
Ready to watch magic happen before your eyes? Well get ready because here are our Clear Flower Tea Bombs that create the most incredible sensory experience and can be made with any type of flower you prefer! Make a flower tea bomb with your favorite flowers and herbs and show us what you create! Tag us on instagram @drinktheqi !
Get $5 off using code ‘5off’ today!
This recipe makes 2 flower tea bombs. Feel free to adjust the measurements to make more or less!
- 1/4 cup Isomalt Crystals
- Trio Petite Flower Tea
- Butterfly Pea flower tea buds
- Rosebud flower tea buds
- Jasmine flower tea buds
1. Pour 1/4 cup of Isomalt Crystals into a pot/pan.
2. Heat the isomalt until it's completely melted and there are no more solid bits, stirring consistently.
3. Pour your melted isomalt into a round mold tray.
4. Freeze your molds for at least 15 minutes (or until it completely hardens).
5. Place 2 Butterfly Pea buds, 2 Rosebuds, and 2 Jasmine buds (or however many you can fit) into one half of the mold.
6. Grab an empty mold, melt the edges. Adhere one half to the edges of the half with the flowers to make a whole sphere.
How to Enjoy
1. Place your flower tea bomb into a glass.
2. Pour 190-200ºF boiling water on top of your flower tea bomb.