Jasmine Rose Jelly Tea
Ever sipping on tea and wish you had something sweet to nibble on? We got you covered! While boba can definitely suffice that craving, jelly turns the tea into a whole dessert! We can't stop making this Jasmine Rose Jelly Tea as an after dinner snack every night. It satisfies our sweet tooth and relaxes us before bed! Try it after dinner tonight and let us know what you think!
- 1 Shangri-La Rose flower tea
- Jasmine Rose Flower Jelly (see recipe HERE)
1. Add a handful of Jasmine Rose flower jelly to a glass. To learn how to make flower jelly, click HERE!
2. Steep 1 whole Rose flower tea in 190-200*F boiling water for 3-5 minutes, keeping the flower completely submerged using bamboo tongs.
3. Pour the steeped Rose flower tea into your glass with the Jasmine Rose jelly.
4. Grab a spoon and stir it up!
Sip & Nibble & Enjoy!
Get $5 off using code '5off' today!