1 Shangri-La Rose tea sachet
A Sprig of Mint
¾ cup of your favorite lemonade or homemade lemonade
1 large 2" or 2.5" ice cube tray
- Prepare Shangri-La Rose infusion following the instructions on the sachet
- While the flower is steeping, pluck mint leaves off the stems and slice lemons thinly and quarter them to fit into the cube tray.
- Remove the rose from the tea and place onto a paper towel to dry off. Carefully pluck the rose leaves individually and line them separately onto a plate.
- Arrange lemon, mint, and rose petals into the ice cube tray. Add the rose petals to the bottom of the tray and weigh it down with a piece of lemon to ensure rose petal doesn’t float to the top.
- Pour half of the ice cube with lemonade and the remaining with Rose infusion until it’s filled to the top
- Freeze 6-8 hours or overnight
- Enjoy with lemonade or your favorite drink