Enjoy this simple 3 ingredient only recipe any time you need a mood boost. So good for you, so yummy to taste, and so beautiful to look at.
- Petals of 2 whole Shangri-la roses (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup of chopped pistachio
- 9 oz of dark chocolate
- Melt chocolate over double boiler
- Stir occasional to smooth
- Take petals off whole roses and crush into smaller pieces
- Line baking sheet with baking paper
- Carefully pour chocolate onto baking sheet
- Press pistachio pieces and rose petals into the liquid chocolate
- Leave in the fridge to cool for 2 hours
Cut into pieces and enjoy this nutty rosy chocolaty delight or gift!