We're cookies lovers here. I mean... is there a better treat to dip into flower tea? Because we haven't found it yet! So to add to the cookie love, here is a quick and easy recipe to make Matcha Shortbread Cookies with edible flower petals. Make these the next time you need to whip up a quick dessert, but you still want it to be fun, whimsical, and floral!
Make matcha cookies for $5 off with the code '5OFF'
- 1 tablespoon Rose Matcha powder
- 1 tablespoon The Qi flower assorted petals
- 1.5 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Coconut Butter
- 1/2 cup Honey
1. Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
2. Add 1/2 cup Coconut butter and 1/2 cup Honey to a bowl and mix until smooth.
3. Add 1.5 cups All Purpose Flower, 1 tbsp Matcha Powder, & 1 tsp Baking Powder to the bowl.
4. Mix until combined into dough.
5. Roll dough flat into about 1/4 inch thickness.
6. Using a flower cookies cutter, cut cookies into their shape, and place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes in a 350ºF oven.