Matcha Shortbread Flower Cookies
We're cookies lovers here. I mean... is there a better treat to dip into flower tea? Because we haven't found it yet! So to add to the cookie love, here is a quick and easy recipe to make Matcha Shortbread Cookies with edible flower petals. Make these the next time you need to whip up a quick dessert, but you still want it to be fun, whimsical, and floral!
Make matcha cookies for $5 off with the code '5OFF'
- 1 tablespoon Rose Matcha powder
- 1 tablespoon The Qi flower assorted petals
- 1.5 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Coconut Butter
- 1/2 cup Honey
1. Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
2. Add 1/2 cup Coconut butter and 1/2 cup Honey to a bowl and mix until smooth.
3. Add 1.5 cups All Purpose Flower, 1 tbsp Matcha Powder, & 1 tsp Baking Powder to the bowl.
4. Mix until combined into dough.
5. Roll dough flat into about 1/4 inch thickness.
6. Using a flower cookies cutter, cut cookies into their shape, and place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. When all the cookies are placed on the baking sheet, crush up some of your favorite edible, dried flowers and sprinkle them on top. We used Rose and Chrysanthemum flower petals!
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes in a 350ºF oven.