Looking at this drink, you may be thinking ‘there is no way something this colorful can be good for me’. Well, we’re happy to prove you wrong! Not only is our Rainbow Fruity Butterfly Pea Matcha a party in a cup, but it is made with all natural ingredients. This means you can have fun AND feel good with this yummy recipe!
GET $5 OFF USING CODE “5OFF” TODAY!
- The Qi’s Butterfly Pea Flower Tea
- The Qi’s Rose Matcha Powder
- Mango purée
- Raspberry purée
- Your choice of Milk
1. Steep 3-5 Butterfly Pea flowers in 190-195°F boiling water for 3-5 minutes, covered.
2. Pour your choice of milk into your steeped Butterfly Pea flower tea and Set aside.
3. Whisk 1 tsp of Rose Matcha and 4oz of 180°F boiling water together and Set aside.
5. Add a layer of Raspberry purée.Butterfly Pea Flower Tea Latte into the glass. Rose Matcha into the glass.