Tea Bombs are all the rage lately, so we decided to go all out! Our Rose Matcha White Chocolate Tea Bombs are out of this world delicious and even more fun to make! We’re so excited to share this recipe with you, check it out below and let us know what you think!
USE CODE “5OFF” TODAY FOR $5 OFF!
- The Qi’s Rose Matcha Powder
- White Melting Chocolate
- Your Choice of Milk
1. Start by melting your white chocolate
2. Divide the melted chocolate into 2 separate bowls
3. Add 1-2 tsp of Matcha powder to one on the melted chocolate bowls
4. Spread both the regular and matcha white chocolate thoroughly onto the molds (leave some chocolate left over for sealing)
5. Refrigerate molds for 1 hour
6. Add 2-3 Rosebuds to each white chocolate mold
7. Seal the tops and bottoms of the molds together with the leftover melted chocolate
8. Refrigerate for 10 minutes to harden the chocolate mold
How To Enjoy
- Place your Rose Matcha White Chocolate Tea Bomb in a cup
- Pour hot milk over the bomb and watch it break down!
- Add some more frothed matcha to top it of.