This Butterfly Pea Latte is not like the rest… The special ingredient is a uniquely cultivated tea that leads to a very distinct flavor. Try out the recipe and let us know what you think! This recipe is from our friend @teadaytuesday on IG!
USE CODE “5OFF” FOR $5 OFF TODAY!
- 3 grams hojicha
- 2 oz (60 mL) water
- 6 The Qi’s Butterfly Pea Flower Tea buds
- 4 oz (120 mL) water
- 4 oz (120 mL) almond milk
- 1 tsp sweetener (optional)
1. Steep 6 Butterfly Pea flowers in 195°F boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
2. Pour Butterfly Pea flower tea into a cup of ice, filling it halfway.
4. Steep 3 grams of hojicha tea in 200°F boiling water for 30 seconds.
5. Pour your steeped hojicha tea into the cup.
Sip & Enjoy!