Summer Garden Flower Tea Lemonade
What's more refreshing than a Lemonade on a hot summer day?
Answer: Flower Tea Lemonade!
Here is our floral take on the most classic summer drink. This easy peasy recipe just takes a few simple steps, then you can start sipping on this delicious AND beautiful flower lemonade before the heat starts getting to you!
GET $5 OFF USING THE CODE '5OFF' TODAY!
This recipe makes 12 cups of flower lemonade. Feel free to adjust measurements depending on how many people you are serving.
- The Qi’s Floral Tasting Collection (variety flower tea box)
- 2 Shangri- La Rose flower tea
- 2 Royal Chrysanthemum flower tea
- 2 Blue Lotus flower tea
- 6 cups of Boiling Water (ratio: 1 cup of water per 1 flower tea)
- 6 cups of Lemonade (we used store bought, but you can make your own if you want something extra fresh)
1. Add 2 of each flower tea (Rose, Chrysanthemum, and Blue Lotus) to a large vessel. (total 6 flowers)
2. Pour in 5 cups of 190-200ºF boiling water. Allow your flowers to steep for at least 5 minutes.
3. Chill your steeped flower tea by adding ice or wait for it to cool down naturally.
4. Add 5 cups of lemonade to your flower tea and Viola!
Serve to impress!