Hot toddies are such a great way to warm up the body in the colder months, especially around the holidays as they just scream coziness and festivities... They are as easy to make as they are a joy to sip on, could not be easier to make. For this classy mocktail/cocktail, you’ll only need hand full of ingredients. Unlike their cousins such as mulled wine or wassail or warm cider, hot toddies are quite light and super hydrating in comparison.
Enjoy a cup yourself or share it with loved ones over dinner or after dinner for a delicious warming time.
This recipe makes about four servings. Adjust to your party size accordingly. You can also batch this in advance and leave it in the fridge as a chilled version for the next day. Either way, be preferred for some very impressed guests when served.
- 4 cups of water
- 4 Shangri-la Rose Teas
- 2 ounces whiskey or brandy (optional)
- 2 1/2 table spoons of honey, to taste (feel free to adjust to your liking)
- 2 1/2 table spoons of lemon juice
- 1 cinnamon stick (optional)
- In a saucepan, bring the water to a simmer.
- Add in all ingredients.
- Simmer for 3-5 mins once you see your rose tea is fully infused.
- Remove cinnamon stick if you used one.
- Pour mixture into cup, top it off with a whole rose. Sip and enjoy.