Raspberry Rosebud Tea Mocktail
The tea (mocktail) that makes you fall in love like it's your first time ❤️.
Recipe by @teadaytuesday
This recipe consist of aromatic rose buds + slight sweetness from the honey + a bit of tang of the raspberries which creates the perfectly balanced yet fresh beverage. The overall taste is a combination of sweet citrus, floral notes and subtle with complex flavors.
• 3 - 4 rose buds
• ice + a handful of raspberry
• 7 oz / 150 ml water (212F/100C)
• rose ice cube
• fresh raspberry for garnish
• Infuse 3 - 4 rosebuds with hot water to make rosebud tea and set aside to cool then put 1 rosebud + rosebud tea in ice cube tray to make Rosbud ice in advance.
• In a bowl crush the raspberries then add them to the cocktail shaker
• Add in the honey, rosebud tea, crushed ice all to the cocktail shaker
• Shake well to mix all ingredients
• Put down 1 Rosebud ice in cocktail glass, pour the mixture over ice, and top off with fresh raspberries
GET $5 OFF USING CODE “5OFF” TODAY!