September 05, 2020
1 of each The Qi Blue Lotus, Shangri-la Rose, Royal Chrysanthemum
1 Cup of honey (or 1/2 cup brown sugar)
- Steep all 3 flowers in 12 oz hot water (180F) for 3 mins in the glass server
- Add honey or brown sugar and stir to mix everything together.
- Let it cool for a bit.
- Use bamboo tong to carefully pick out the flowers and transfer them in a large glass pitcher full of ice.
- Then pour the flower infusion into the glass pitcher of ice.
- Top it by squeezing fresh lemon juice and add more water or sparkling water.
- Serve and enjoy this refreshing and delightfully good for you beverage!