Chrysanthemum Mint Frozen Lemonade
Summer is here and we are HOT! To combat the heat and fight dehydration while the weather is warm, here is a unique take the most classic summer drink... lemonade! Our friend @cafeonii_tan on IG made it that much better by adding fresh ingredients and flower tea. Make this Chrysanthemum Mint Frozen Lemonade next time you need a refresher after a day in the sun!
USE CODE '5OFF' TO GET $5 OFF TODAY!
- 1 Whole Chrysanthemum Flower Tea
- Fresh Mint
- Frozen Lemonade (Make it yourself by blending ice and lemonade)
1. Steep 1 whole Chrysanthemum flower in 190-200°F boiling water for 3-5 minutes, keeping it completely submerged using bamboo tongs.
2. Fill a glass with a few sprigs of fresh mint.
3. Add a slice of lemon to the glass.
4. Pour your frozen lemonade into the glass and add another lemon slice for garnish.
5. Pour in your steeped Chrysanthemum flower tea.