This bowl of slow cooked oats with crushed flowers makes transitioning into colder months much more bearable.
For the oats:
- 1 cup of organic rolled oats
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 1/2 cup of water
For the topping
- 2 teaspoons of maple syrup or honey
- Crushed edible flowers. Use any variation of The Qi flowers you have.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the oats, almond milk, and water and bring it to a light boil over low medium heat.
- Stir often for 10-15 until the desired consistency and thickness.
- Serve and add crushed edible flowers with a drizzle of maple syrup/honey