Rose Matcha Latte
Everyone loves a simple and easy Matcha Latte, but questions seem to arise when you add Rosebuds in! Don’t worry, we’ve got the answers here! It’s a lot easier than you think to make a Rose Matcha Latte. In fact, it’s basically the same as making a regular Matcha Latte! Here is the recipe that we follow to make a simple Iced Rose Matcha Latte!
USE CODE “5OFF” TO GET $5 OFF TODAY!
1. Add Rose Flower Ice to a glass. To learn how to make flower ice, click HERE! If you don't have the time to make flower ice, regular ice will do the job!
2. Fill the glass about halfway with your choice of milk.
3. Make your Rose Matcha the way you normally would & Pour into the glass. To learn how to make Rose Matcha, click HERE!
4. Stir it up!
- If you are making a hot Matcha Latte, warm up your milk before pouring it into the Rose Matcha to maintain the hot temperature of the tea.
- To make an extra Rosy Rose Matcha Latte, use Rose Simple Syrup as your sweetener. Check out the recipe HERE!
- To explore different ways to prepare Rose Matcha, from traditional rituals to quick and easy methods, check out our Rose Matcha 101!
- If you want to learn about the history and healing power of Matcha, click HERE!