Jasmine Rose Jelly Cake
This might be the most beautiful dessert we've ever seen! Our Jasmine Rose Jelly Cake is sweet, fresh, and low in calories, which means you don't have to feel guilty about reaching for a second slice (...or third, we don't judge). Make this the next time you're having a summer dinner party and you want your guests to think you made art for them to eat!
Use code '5off' to get $5 off today!
- The Qi's Trio Petite Flower Tea Set
- 1.5 packet (4 Tsp) Gelatin Powder (If you want to make the recipe vegan, use Agar as a substitute)
- 3 Cups Water
- Rose Simple Syrup (see recipe HERE)
1. Bring 3 cups of water to a boil in a large pot.
2. Add your Rosebud and Jasmine flower tea buds to the pot of boiling water & Allow the flowers to steep in the hot water for about 3-5 minutes.
3. Transfer your steeped Rosebud and Jasmine flower tea to a mixing bowl.
4. Mix 4 tsp gelatin powder into the bowl & Whisk until the gelatin has completely dissolved. (We followed the instructions on the gelatin packet. Check the instructions to make your gelatin correctly)
5. Transfer to a silicon tray & Leave in the fridge for overnight to solidify.
How to Enjoy
- Pour your fresh Rose Simple Syrup on top of the solidified Jasmine Rose Jelly Cake. To learn how to easily make Rose Simple Syrup, check out this recipe!
- Sprinkle your favorite type of sugar or Drizzle honey on top of the solidified Jasmine Rose Jelly Cake.