- 6 eggs
- 2 x The Qi whole flowers (we recommend removing the petals from the whole flower for easier application)
- 150g hot water
- 40g sugar
- 7g gelatin powder
- 75g white wine
- 3 tbsp water (to mix with gelatin powder)
- Crack the egg shell and make a small hole using a chopstick.
- Make a hole about the same size as the diameter of a quarter (around 1" or 20mm), and empty the inside of the egg. Rinse the inside of the shell thoroughly.
- When the egg shell becomes dry, place edible flowers inside.
- In a bowl with hot water, add sugar and gelatin powder and mix until dissolved. After the mixture cools down slightly, add white wine and mix. Allow to cool.
- Pour the jelly mixture into the egg shells filled with edible flowers.
- Let them chill in the refrigerator until solid.
- Peel away the egg shell and you're done!
Images and recipe from Tastemade.