Happy Summer Solstice!
To celebrate the official beginning of the warm weather months, we wanted to share this recipe for Butterfly Pea Matcha Popsicles! These popsicles are perfect for a refreshing mid-day treat after spending the day in the sun!
USE CODE “5OFF” TODAY TO GET $5 OFF!
* This recipe makes 2 popsicles. Feel free to adjust anything to make more!
How to Make
2. Add your sweetener of choice to your Rose Matcha (optional)
3. Pour into popsicle mold and freeze for 4hrs or until slightly solidified
6. Let freeze completely overnight
How To Enjoy
1. Place popsicle in a cup, with the stick side up.
2. Pour in your milk of choice.
1. Take the popsicle right out of the mold and Enjoy as is on a hot summer day!