In many of our recipes, we use our Rose Simple Syrup to add some sweetness, color, and a floral addition. While we never get tired of roses, we don't want you to either, so we made a super special, new Blue Simple Syrup to freshen up your flower tea recipes! Use it in your flower tea, add it to a latte or a mocktail for an extra sweet blue aspect, or pour it over your favorite desserts! The options are endless on how you can use it, we just hope you love it!
Get $5 off today using the code '5off'
- 1 tsp Butterfly Pea flower tea
- 1 tsp Lavender flower tea
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
1. Add 1 cup of sugar & 1 cup of water to a large pot.
3. Once the sugar has completely dissolved, add in 1 tsp of Lavender flower tea & Allow it to steep for up to 5 minutes.
4. Transfer your Butterfly Pea Lavender Syrup to a heat resistant glass.
5. Add 2 tsp of lemon juice to your Blue Flower Tea Syrup.