We got a little spooky this Halloween! Enter the Halloween Bloody Rose Mocktail—a bewitching concoction that marries the eerie essence of Halloween with the timeless beauty of a rose. In this blog post, we'll unveil the secrets to crafting this enigmatic and visually stunning drink that will have your guests spellbound.
The Haunting Allure of the Halloween Bloody Rose Mocktail
A Halloween party isn't complete without a sinister-looking yet delectable beverage. The Halloween Bloody Rose Mocktail captures the spirit of the season with its deep red color, mysterious name, and an enchanting garnish that gives it an unmistakable Halloween touch. Whether you're hosting a costume party, a family gathering, or just want to sip something unique on Halloween night, this mocktail will surely add a touch of magic to your celebration.
- 1/4 cup of pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup of cranberry juice (optional)
- 1/2 cup of rose tea with rose bud or large rose tea
- 1 cup of sparkling blush or non-alcoholic champagne
- 1/8 teaspoon of edible glitter
- Line your 16oz glass with edible glitter gel, lining them down the glass to create “droplets” every few centimeters
- Place the glasses in the freezer or refrigerate overnight until the gel is hardened
- Steep the Shangri-La rose flower in 190-200°F water and let is steep for 3-5 minutes. Chill if preferred as well.
- Add juice, rose tea, and sparkling blush / non-alcoholic champagne
- Add edible glitter, stir, and enjoy!