The Qi is a NYC-based wellness brand, specializing in one of a kind whole flower teas: our mission is to bring joy and beauty to everyone across the world by infusing flowers into our daily rituals.
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Collaborate with team members to create a social media calendar.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Interact with the community and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
- Help build community through launching, recruiting, and maintaining long term relationships through the ambassador program.
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools and digital media formats
- Excellent social listening skills
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Strong copywriting and copy editing skills
- Top-notch oral and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 1-3 years experience with B2C social media marketing or content development
- Direct experience using social media management tools
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premier Pro) or equivalent digital media editing tools a plus