- Makes 6 pops
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 1/3 cup chilled The Qi rose infusion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- About 30 red The Qi Rose Tisane petals
- In a large bowl, stir together the grape juice, rose water, and lemon juice. Fill ice pop molds about one-third full. Drop two or three rose petals into each mold and freeze until set, about 30 minutes.
- Fill the molds another third of the way full and drop two or three more rose petals in each mold. Insert sticks. Freeze until set, about 30 minutes. Fill all the way with the remaining Prosecco mixture and drop two or three more rose petals into each mold. Freeze until set, at least 8 hours or up to 1 week.
- To unmold the pops, run hot water over the outsides of the molds for a few seconds, then gently pull the sticks.
Recipe inspired by HERE