1/2-2/3 lb lotus root, sliced paper thin
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon sesame oil
2 teaspoons cumin
1 teaspoon curry powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Soak lotus root in cold water for 30 minutes. Drain and dry with paper towels.
- Place sliced lotus root and oils into a mixing bowl and toss together until well combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and continue to toss together until fully combined.
- Place chips onto a baking sheets lined with parchment, in a single layer.
- Bake chips for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. (It is fine if these chips are slightly soft as they crisp up more as they cool)
- Transfer chips onto a cooling rack and allow to cool completely. Serve.
Recipe from here.