- 3-4 dried The Qi Chrysanthemum flowers
- 1 teaspoon of goji berries
- Rock sugar, honey or other sweetener of choice
- 1.5 cups of hot water above 80 deg C (or 176 F)
- Peppermint for garnishing
Place the chrysanthemum flowers and goji berries in a glass cup. Pour around half a cup of hot water in and swirl it around the glass cup for about 5 seconds before pouring the liquid out.
Pour 1 cup of hot water into the glass cup and set aside for 3-5 minutes.
Add sweetener to taste, and a sprig of peppermint for garnish if desired.