This intoxicatingly aromatic Shangri-la Rose Sugar scrub with coconut oil is absolutely divine, 100% organic, and SOOOO easy to make. We hope you give it a try and love it as much as we do. Use in the shower after cleansing all over your body for a soft and rosy touch.
This is edited after testing it out in the last week or so! Improved recipe below!
- 1/2 cup of organic cane sugar
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
4-5 drops of rose essential oil (optional)
- Take the petals off of the Shangri-la Rose and blend in a blender with cane sugar until they are evenly mixed
- Transfer mixture into glass jar
- Add your coconut oil (also add your essential oil if you like, but not necessary) into glass jar that can be sealed close with lid
- Let all ingredients infuse together for about 2-3 days at home temperature
- Use it after you cleanse your face, body, and hands for some rosy silky smooth skin 🌹