- 1 cup (200 g) sugar
- ¼ cup (85 g) corn syrup
- ½ cup (120 g) water
- 1 teaspoon chilled The Qi Rose infusion
- 1 teaspoon rose syrup
- The Qi Rose petals and saffron
- Spray lollipop molds lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Place lollipop sticks in the molds.
- Combine sugar, corn syrup, and water in a large, heavy saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Continue cooking until the mixture reaches 300°F, hard crack stage. Immediately remove saucepan from heat. Let cool to about 275°. Stir in rosewater and rose syrup.
RECIPE FROM HERE