- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup The Qi Rose infusion
- Add the sugar and water into a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook until the sugar dissolves, turn off heat, add the rose petals and steep for 5 minutes. Strain through a fine mesh strainer, pushing on the petals to extract as much of the remaining syrup as possible.
- Combine the Earl Grey tea with the rose petals, and steep in boiling water for 5 minutes. Discard the tea.
- Mix the rose syrup with milk, and froth with a milk frother to your desired warmth and foam.
- While waiting for the tea to brew, I filled my mug with hot water to keep it warm. Just before serving, discard the hot water, and mist the mug with a few sprays of high quality rose water. I sprayed once directly inside the mug, once on the outside, and once from up above.*
- Fill your mug halfway with tea (~4 oz), and then add the steamed milk (~4 oz). Garnish with a few dried rose petals. If you'd also like to add some rose dust for garnish, simply add a handful of dried rose petals to a spice grinder, and pulse until they reach a fine powder. Use a fine mesh strainer to give a light dusting of rose powder atop the drink.
Recipe from honestly yum